Monday 23 May 2011

Drawing Buildings......I get attached to buildings.

At the moment this is where I live:
I live here with my dog Ziggy and my house-mate Lee. We are very happy. Below is a picture of my dog Ziggy. He is happy to have his photo put in my blog but Lee would probably have some concerns if I splashed photos of her up here without her approval. At least this way she keeps an element of mystery.


I've lived in a lot of houses, but only one house has my undying affection. Its called 261 Blackpool Old Road, and it's where I grew up. I would probably still be living there now, had it not been for divorce. One day I'm going to get this house back. Maybe if I get round to drawing every building in England, Google street maps will take me seriously and pay me lots of money to have my drawings. Then my house will be mine again. You will no doubt see this house again when I do a new painting of it for this project. In the mean time, here is a little sketch I did a long time ago:

No comments:

Post a Comment